The language of the gospels is so rich and full of meaning, as the Lord draws powerful illusions of the kingdom in relation to our responsibilities, in the absence of ‘the man that travels to a far country’. Thanks Uncle Rob for sharing these wonderful lesson.
Read all about it in Matthew 25:14-30
- “What is the meaning of the Parable of the Talents?”
- What does this parable teach us about God and his character?
- Why do you think the master gives the men different amounts of talents?
- What keeps the lazy servant from multiplying his talents?
- How does this parable teach us about the kingdom?
- Why do you think the master gave the one talent to the servant who had ten?
- Was this fair? Why?
- What do you think Jesus was trying to teach us by telling the parable of the talents?
4x Boost Juice prizes will be awarded to hub contributions that show:
- Best effort
- Most thoughtful answers
- Detailed explanations
- Good Summary points